Recommendations for Vintage Speakers

I’m currently looking to put together a vintage system and am wondering what a good pair of full range, floor standing speakers would be. They would be powered by a Pioneer SX-1250. I listen to a very wide range of music, a lot of live Grateful Dead, Classic Rock, Metal, But also enjoy Jazz and even a little Big Band music once in a while. Thanks for your help!
128x128bigjohn9095
@atmasphere +1

I got a pair of ’KLH MODEL SEVENTEEN’S that need reconing in great cosmetic, structural and mechanical shape that have been in my ’stereo closet’ for years. Even though they only had the 10" woofer they really hit that ’sweet spot’ in sound for such a low 'vintage' price. And you could put them anywhere, from the bookshelf to the floor. I’m glad I kept them!
I love that line, “...who has had all of the above mentioned speakers”.  What an amazing coincidence that this young thread would mention each and every model that “vintage joe” owned, huh?!
Seldom see them but KLH 17 was a great little speaker . Still is if you recapwhich is simple .
Big John,
Where is home?  I've got a couple of vintage pairs really cheap if I don't have to ship.  KLH 17's and EV Wolverines.
Pittsburgh...