Recommendations for Vintage Speakers

I’m currently looking to put together a vintage system and am wondering what a good pair of full range, floor standing speakers would be. They would be powered by a Pioneer SX-1250. I listen to a very wide range of music, a lot of live Grateful Dead, Classic Rock, Metal, But also enjoy Jazz and even a little Big Band music once in a while. Thanks for your help!
128x128bigjohn9095
<<The Dahlquist DQ-10 would be on my list!>>
I second that.  I spent many, many years mesmerized by my DQ-10s' imaging capabilities and tonal accuracy.  They were never regarded as speakers with an authoritative bottom end, but the bass was absolutely satisfying and realistically presented (10" woofers if I remember correctly) - IMO far preferable to high-end monitors that, by design, sacrifice the lower octave in favor of mid-range realism.
One of my favorite speakers is the KEF 104/2. They were made between 1984 and 1996. They are very non-fatiguing, exhibiting a rich full midrange and smooth highs with enough bass to satisfy most people. They produce a large 3 dimensional soundstage with superb imaging. They do need some power to get the most out of them.
DCM Time Windows 1A. Better sounding than any of the above (except the Snell AIII - which I also have). I am now on my third pair of TW’s. First pair bought in 1977, second pair in ’78, last pair bought 2 years ago. Cost $219 + shipping in like-new condition from Ebay. Serial nos. 52779, 52780 (late production). Truly a world-beating speaker with near-perfect pulse and time response! NOT a box speaker. Prism-shaped floor-standers! And amplifier-friendly!
I looked up the Time Windows. Apparently opinions on the DCM Time Windows are mixed. Steve owned Bose 501s at the time and still wasn't impressed.
https://youtu.be/PCQUgsoTBUc
EPI / EPICURE / Genesis, or ADS speakers I find very pleasing as far as vintage goes.