Recommendations for HT processor with HT bypass

I am integrating my 2 channel analog system into my HT system and my current processor (Integra DHC 40.2) does not have an HT bypass that would allow me to drive the system from my 2 channel preamp without having to physically switch the inputs to my 2 channel amp.  I would like to spend under $2,500 for a pre-owned piece.  The balance of the 2 channel system is a Cary SA200.2 Moon edition amp, SAS Audio tubed preamp, Eastern Electric MiniMax phonostage, Talon Raven C speakers, Metronome tubed CD, and a choice of several turntables (Technics SP15, Kenwood KD7700, others in the "project" stage).

To me the quality of sound is most important, and it occurs to me that having a video processor bypass would be a good thing so as the technology continues to advance, the processor doesn't become a choke point.  Since we don't watch a ton of 4K content, I am less concerned about that (at least for now).  Looking forward to your suggestions.  Thanks!
lorenc1
Yeah @caphill has it right. You have it backwards. Even if your stereo pre doesn’t have a HT bypass, just hooking up the front L/R outputs from your prepro to an unused line input on your stereo pre is all that’s required. Set the balance for multichannel with the prepro hooked to your stereo pre so that 12:00 on the stereo pre balances with your multichannel setup (12:00 only because it's easily and pretty accurately repeatable by eye) and you’re done. Really, that’s it.

The bottom line is this -- for 2-channel listening the prepro is completely out of the loop and ONLY the stereo components are involved in playback. It’s a wonderful thing really. All you have to do is change the input on the stereo pre and your system switches completely from multichannel to a pure 2-channel system. If this is still confusing or seems impossible, just ask. It’s not an intuitively obvious thing. The only downside if you don’t have a HT bypass on your stereo pre is that when you switch from multichannel to stereo you need to turn the volume back down from 12:00 so the volume doesn’t blow you out of your chair. If you have a HT bypass this is a non-issue.

Why not buy a really nice preamp that can act like a computer and retain several different presets 2 channel with or without sub and various eq settings that comes with room correction software that actually works. Can also stream hi rez files is wi fi and Dolby Atmos and DTS X capable.

Signal to noise about 115db fully balanced input and output.

Anthem AV 60

From my Bryston amp I use the balanced connections for my surround processor and the RCA's for my tube preamp. All I do is hit the switch on the amp for music or movies. Don't waste tube life on the preamp as most HT pass through's require the preamp to be on.