Recommendations for good sounding streamer

I am looking for a decent sounding streamer without breaking the bank. My daughter has Spotify premium and it would be nice to connect up to my audio system (de Havilland UltraVerve tube preamp, McCormack DNA-1 amp, Martin Logan SL3s).

I mostly listen to vinyl (Pro-ject RPM5) and CDs (Ultech UCD100) using the internal DAC. I do have a V90 DAC however that I used for playing digital from my phone. 

I don't really have the money any more for expensive digital playback. So what a recommendations for bang for the buck system. Could include using my V90 DAC. 

Reading through the forum here it seems that Spotify is not the best quality digital (Tidal seems to come up a lot). But for now we have tons of Spotify playlists - just looking for an affordable way. 

Some considerations:

Bluesound NODE 3

iFi Zen Stream

Any others? Pros/cons?

1trackmind

You don’t need $$-$$$ expensive streamer to stream Spotify. Get something like a Google Audio Chromecast, connect it to your DAC with optical Toslink to Mini Digital cable and use it as a streamer from your phone or tablet. 

Pardon my hijack… but I’m a repetitive learner!

I have the Node n130 hardwired to my router and connected to my Dynaudio hub. The hub sends music wirelessly to Dynaudio speakers. I listen to Radio Paradise a lot. 

Would the Unison replace the Node and give me access to ARC? Or does the wireless aspect of my setup negate ARC’s effectiveness?

Thanks in advance-

Really great feedback. I will do a little research into the gear mentioned. 

I am totally fine with used gear - just means I don't have to break in the analog components.

Feel free to keep coming with suggestions.

I use the ifi Zen Streamer and it sounds good when powered by a good supply. The streamer has low noise in the output. Yet it still will benefit from a USB Isolator (powered by a good supply).

Avoid the Bluesound.

Why? It is all over the net. Check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1Zsh078nU

I believe surfmuz is right, if you use Spotify then no need to waste money.

I second a Google Chromecast Audio. You will probably need to find one on eBay or something since they don’t make them anymore. That would be a great starting point in my opinion.