Recommendations for floor standers that sound good at low levels too

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well these days. I'm thinking of getting some smallish floor standers and want to get any and all feedback regarding speakers that sound good at lower listening levels. What I mean by good is that they still convey dynamics, smooth mids and highs and decent bass. I've been considering Some of the smaller Tekton designs such as the Lore, Uruz or compact Enzo. I tried Zu DW and found them to be too bright for my room and amp.

I listen to Classical and jazz the most followed by rock, reggae and pop. I have a 16 x 20 fairly open and lively listening area and sometimes like to listen softly while dining or sitting close by. Are high sensitivity speakers more likely to still sound good at quieter levels? BTW, speakers with horn tweeters are out, as they sound irritating to me. I usually prefer soft dome tweets, but have heard some metal ones that also sound smooth. I use a 40w PrimaLuna or a Hegel 80w depending how hot I want the room to get. LOL. Budget $2000 or less. Thanks for your feedback.
dtapo
Post removed 
I have a pair of Ohm 1000s that I really like, that are right at the $2K mark for a new pair. Small footprint for a floor stander. I find them excellent at lower volumes as well as when I play them louder (though I should note that roughly 85 dB or so is my max volume these days.) 

They also have a smaller version -- the Micro Tall for $1,400 a pair -- which has quite a following. See the long thread on them on Audiogon. The only catch is there are no dealers. They are a direct sale company, but do offer a 120 day home trial, so your only out of pocket is the shipping cost if you don't keep them. 
Quality sound at lower volume requires good, effortless bass response.  The ability to produce impact and overcome the ear's bass sensitivity deficit.  
This often has more to do with the quality, power and robustness of the amplifier with respect to speaker sensitivity.  
All else being equal the amplifier is more of a factor for quality low volume bass response than the speaker.  
One example were a set of PSB tower speakers I owned.  
Driven by an 80 WPC NAD amplifier the sound quality and bass at lower volume was OK but not impressive.
I upgraded to a 150 WPC NAD amplifier and the low volume bass impact was precise and effortless and the sound was fantastic- so much better than with the prior amplifier.
@mlsstl: +1 for the Ohm Walsh's! I forgot about them when I posted about the Vandersteen's. I too have a pair of the older Sound Cylinders with the 8 inch Walsh drivers. They do sound amazing! A wall-to-wall 3-D sound field unlike anything else! The performers are in the room! Uncanny!