Recommendations for CD Player/DAC Combo

I was slightly surprised that there isn't a very large selection of CD player/DAC combos out there.  Yamaha, Marantz, Musical Fidelity, and a few others make them, but not many other companies.  It seems like building a cd player into a DAC makes a lot of sense, like an integrated amp.  Can anyone recommend one these?  My budget would $3000 tops.  Thanks, J
tyan42
@newbee ……………………

I own large floor standing speakers and they certainly are NOT mounted on the wall in either system.

For the rest of you:  "It's her business as to how she uses it but I don't see the logic."  That was my statement.   I never told her or anyone how to use it.   I stated how I use it and don't see her logic in the way she uses  the player.   As usual. you people are making something out of nothing.  I thought we all were allowed to express our opinion?
A used EAR Yoshiono Acute 3 is around the $3k budget.  The newest version Acute Classic is excellent, but a used one is above the $3k budget limit.  Probably around $4500 used.  The EAR is the best CD/DAC combo I've heard.  
Stereo5, Not ’mounted’ for sure I agree, but placed immediately in front of the wall for sure (for folks interested they can look at the pictures of your system which you have posted).

Other than the back injury you would have probably incurred had you mounted them on the wall, I’m not sure that there would be much sonic difference, on the floor or on the wall. :-) I pulled mine 66 inches out into the room and they are part of an (almost) equilateral triangle with my listening chair at the apex of the triangle (where else).
@newbee...……………………………..

Are you using the same speakers as I am? Before I bought them, I send Sandy Gross a picture of the room with the Triton Ones location and explained I would be putting the Triton References in the same spot. He said they would work fine and they so. Imaging is perfect. Unless you are using the same speakers, you really don’t know. Since it’s the living room I share with my wife, I had to make compromises. My wife has been very gracious about my stereo taking up half of the living room.   I just looked at the picture posted and need to update.  The speakers are much more toed in now than in that picture from 2017.  Funny thing is, GE recommends the speakers pointing almost straight ahead with perhaps only a couple of degrees of toe in!