Recommendations for an MC cart on Audiogon

I’d appreciate any input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below. Reading the info put out here, it’s seems only CONUS purchases can really be safe. So, I’m sticking with that. I received a George Warren tt (never letting go of) with a Moth Rega 250 (upgrading in ~6 mos) & Denon AVR 4806 (upgrading in 12-18 mos). I got suggestions recently but, the cart purchase fell thru & now the choices are different. I like things just a little tad bright.  Read a lot of carts are “mellow”, “smooth” & “silky deep” so, really looking for that.  Used is great bang for my buck & this is a safe site. People seem universally leary of eBay. No... do this instead of cart feedback plz.

thanks as always for your knowledge.
tochsii
If you want to hear what your Blackbird really sounds like instead of spending $1,000 on another cartridge, get a high quality tonearm. That will make a world of difference with every cartridge.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649486797-origin-live-illustrious-mk3c-carbon-tonearm/

Dear @harold-not-the-barrel : That MF-100 you mentioned is everything you want but little brigth as the OP is asking for.

Bis a bis MC is way better than MM/MI good alternative. MM/MI is an alternative as is MC cartridges and overall MC is a superior " technology ".

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Thanks everyone. I a deal on the Lyra Delos here. I’m ecstatic with it & because I was starting to to into “Analyis Paralysis”.

youve all been very generous with you knowledge.  I post my experience once the cartridge has settled in.
Dear Raul, One cannot argue with your newly re-acquired preference for MC cartridges, but can you explain why you think MC is a superior technology?  Superior to what? Superior to all other types of cartridges?  You could make an argument for superiority of MC to MM, perhaps, but there actually is a good argument to be made in favor of MI, IM, and some other exotic technologies, over MC.  It is common to lump MM types with MI types, probably because both are high in signal voltage output compared to MC.  But after that, they are as different from one another as MM is from MC.
Why would anyone be interested in MC, when even a cheap simple MM blows away the top MC? Raul has lost his mind.