recommendation needed-upgrade power receptacle- monster power htps7000 outlet 15amp or 20

Hello,

I need recommendations for a new power outlet. Looking to spend $70 or less.
(I studied electro-mechanical engineering so you're not going to convince me I need a $500 outlet)

I am replacing an outlet on my Monster Power HTPS7000 power center.
I am replacing a 15amp 125V outlet on the high current bank. One center screw, rounded outlets.

Looking at Hubbell and PSAudio and LEVITON outlets. 15 amp or 20 amp, hospital grade simply because my power cords are heavy!!

I see no reason why a hospital grade 20amp would be a problem even though the previous was only 15amp.
Thoughts...?

Also, I am open to other brands as well, it must shape like the one pictured. SEE LINK BELOW

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sjYQw1Lu16xzO6q7e7BynY4d_Wg4g_zv?usp=sharing

Thanks for the help!

stevethe4th
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Post removed 
CZBBCL-- Am I correct in saying that is the standard HUBBELL outlet, and voo-doo just cryo treats it correct? I could care less about the wall plate.

I might actually go with that If it's just cryo-treated, that way I can compare it to the same outlet NON-cryo-treated. My local grainger sells those non-treated.

Same with the Porter Ports, I actually wrote him to see if it would work, and the porter port will, but same thing there-- standard $5.00 outlet, just cryo-treated.

Pangea-- regular or premier, looks like there is a $100 model and a $50 model.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Post removed 
In your price range I would try one of the Pangea's from Audio Advisor. I'm very happy with their XL model. It clamps like a vice grips & sounds great.