Recommendation for used Amp to power Magnepan 1.6

I am searching for a used Solid state amp to drive my Magnepan 1.6 speakers. The amp will be paired with 20 year old Sonic Frontiers tube pre-amp. Have been using 40 w tube amps. Want to keep the price below $1000.00. I am considering a Belles 150a Hot Rod amp. Not sure if it has the power to drive my 86 dB maggies.

I would appreciate any feed back.

sml19
Another Parasound A21 owner here. I use it on my Magnepan MMGs. It sounds terrific and as a side note, I have a much lower watt tube amp that I had used on the MMGs but did not sound quite as good as the A21. Of course, as it had been mentioned already, high current is needed. If you find a quality dual mono amp, it would sound better, since it would present less strain/demand on the amp. I heard the Musical Fidelity M6 500i integrated amp some years back and the 1.6’s would sing sweetly with that amp.
Let's see, when Magnepan shows off their speakers, they use Bryston, or a Parasound A21? 

4B Bryston under a grand.
Bryston 4B asking price 590 bucks.  Buy two they are cheap.  I am not the seller but this guy does have two of them along with a crossover.  There you go there you have it IMHO.
Yes - the Parasound Halo A21 is great with Maggies - I use one, as well as the Parasound Halo JC-1 monoblocks.  

Or... if... you want to try a class d amp - the Class D Audio SDS-470C sounds great with Maggies - which I also use with them.

http://classdaudio.com/sds-470c-class-d-audio-power-amplifier.html
There are a few Rotel rb-1080’s on eBay now. One of them is near $600.
They are 200 wpc @ 8 ohms. They’ll be in the 300 wpc range with your 6 ohm Maggies.
I have a Rotel rb-1070 driving mmgi’s and at 130 wpc @ 8ohms...it does a great job driving the 6 ohm Maggies.
The Rotel rb-1070 drives them better than my 100 wpc Parasound htc-800 ii and my 100 wpc Rotel rx-1052 ever did.
The rb-1080 was Rotel’s top of the line amp.