Recommendation for used Amp to power Magnepan 1.6

I am searching for a used Solid state amp to drive my Magnepan 1.6 speakers. The amp will be paired with 20 year old Sonic Frontiers tube pre-amp. Have been using 40 w tube amps. Want to keep the price below $1000.00. I am considering a Belles 150a Hot Rod amp. Not sure if it has the power to drive my 86 dB maggies.

I would appreciate any feed back.

sml19
Keep in mind; that Perreaux 3150 is a 30 year old piece of gear. Count on having all it’s electrolytic capacitors replaced, unless recently done. The PMF1150B, even older.      http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.823.6133&rep=rep1&type=pdf
You don't even need to buy used.  A Schiit Vidar is $699 new.  Closeout Parasound A23s are available for on closeout for $850.  Used, there is a PS Audio S300 on US Audio Mart for $975 right now. For less a Parasound HCA1500A can be had for about $500-600.   
The preowned Belles amp has a nice tube friendly input impedance, will sound like music and will work nicely with the Magnepan 1.6. Best JohnnyR
True  , I have used the 150A ref. with Maggies and it does the job if you are not blasting .
I have a Van Alstine 450 that putts out  300 watts a side at 6 ohms that does better .

I thank all of you for your input.

I am not as technically astute regarding hifi as some of you must be. I have been using Robert Harley's "The Complete Guide To High-End Audio" fifth edition, to determine the actual power rating of amps. According to the table and calculations in chapter five, pages 86-87, the Belles amp I am considering is rated at 125 w @  8 ohms. and the same watts @ 4 ohms although it is given a 225 w rating @ 4 ohms by the manufacturer. Does that sound right?