Recommendation for detailed/analytical bookshelf speaker?

Hi. As it is almost impossible to find the "perfect" speaker and having to choose, I always tend towards very detailing and analytical speakers. What I love the most is having the sensation that the artist is playing right in front of me, being able to hear the instruments as close to reality as possible. I hate the "veiled", dark, opaque or recessed some speakers provide and if to hear as close to reality, holographic, microscopic means to get some fatigue after a while or any other inconveniences I wouldn't care. I can always hear music in a more relaxed way at other times with some good bluetooth speakers I have, but for the time when I can to examine music, close my eyes and feel every note playing at me as if the instruments were there, I don't like having limitations.

I've tried a pair of KEF R7 speakers (those are floorstanding), a pair of Triangle Titus 202, a pair of Pioneer SP-BS22-LR and Polk Audio miniscule OWM3 with my gear: NAD M22 V2 amplifier, NAD M10 integrated and Cayin A-50 MKII and believe it or not, the sound that I've found closer to "being there" and reality were the OWM3 mini bookshelf speakers. The highs on the OWM3 are the clearest BUT the Triangle Titus also do a very good work. The KEF R7 speakers are way more expensive than the others but I find the sound is darker than the other ones.

I've read and read forums and watched YouTube videos but I think I'm at a lost in my "quest". The last hint I read was that the Martin Logan speakers, with their "Folden Motion" or "Folded" tweeter provides quite a good sense of clarity and detail at the expense, some times, to get a "cold" sound. If by cold they mean extra detail, extra analysis, then I'm in.

So, after that long explanation (my excuses), could you please suggest me bookshelf speakers (that room I'm using is not big: 12'12" x 19'3) that could get me the kind of sound I'm looking for? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
insoc
Depend on your listening level and distance. SCM7 fine for desktop. Together with small will subs e.g. REL Zero you will have a very nice near-field system. 
Hi. I would like to thank everybody for their helpful answers and specially to all of those who recommended me ATC speakers. After reading your opinions and others from similar forums, since no SCM11 speakers where available at the moment (3 weeks ago) I found a pair of SCM7 speakers (V.3) used but in perfect condition. WOW, I've heard many speakers before, including my KEF R7 and LS50 speakers, and even though it sounds cliche, I can really say like other forum members had said, that these ATC are in a completely different league of their own and are BY FAR and NOT EVEN CLOSE than others, the BEST speakers I've heard in my life.
With my first hearings and comparing them with my LS50s, I thought the sound produced by the LS50 was linear, I mean, all the instruments sound at the same volume level but in their different positions and with the SCM7, some instruments sound specially louder than the voices but in a very nice way, almost 3 dimensional where I could "touch" the instruments.
After more hearings I still think there is like a V shape or something like that where voices sound a little less loud than the other instruments but in other songs the volume is equally distributed, BUT, that's just an observation. The main feeling with the SCM7 is that they provide an uncanny neutral sound WITHOUT being fatiguing at the same time. Everything sounds "like the real thing", sometimes "too close to reality" but without any harshness and almost all kind of songs from all kind of recordings sound great.
ONE GREAT THING these SCM7 speakers also has is that they provide a superb soundstage and instruments separation way beyond their physical space.
Anyway, this "review" is the least technical one you might find because, in plain words, the sound they deliver is MAGICAL, there's no better word that come to mind. They make me feel a special joy because EVERY SONG I've heard, even those I've been hearing since I was a teen in 1988-1989 and have been hearing through all the years through a lot of car speakers, home speakers, headphones, etc, SOUND ABSOLUTELY NEW when heard with the SCM7. It's the excitement you could get if, suddenly, all your favorite movies could be seen, in a future, in full 8 or 16K with 3D, I mean, a complete revelation that makes you PLAY and TOUCH the music if you know what I mean.
These SCM7 speakers have been an unparalleled  sonic revelation.
My search for the perfect speaker is over, I think. From now on, I'll be concentrating and other ATC models as an upgrade.
Best regards,
@insoc Sounds awesome. Going to get the 7s for a desktop nearfield setup. I was curious about the 11s and 19s but based on all my research the 7s will probably be more ideal nearfield.
I was tempted to try and buy either the 11s or the 19s but I haven't had the chance to hear them. I bought the 7s without hearing them, based on the great reviews and yes, they are wonderful for nearfield. I wouldn't like spending more for the 19s only to realize they are not as good for that type of listening. BTW, though I love my 7s, I divide my time listening to the 7s and also to my Wharfedale Denton 80TH. But, different as can be, have their own strenghts. I want to try the Harbeths monitors. Best regards,