Recommendation for Cartridge for Technics SL-1200G?

Hello everyone,
Looking for some recommendations for a cartridge for the Technics SL-1200G. Turntable paired with integrated amplifier Marantz PM-KI-PEARL. I am currently thinking about buying the Audio Technica AT-ART9. Any advice would be appreciated. There is a link for Marantz specifications: https://www.us.marantz.com/DocumentMaster/US/PM-KI-PEARL_UN_EN.pdf (pg. 30).

Thank you

blazen
It is my understanding is the effective mass for the SL--1200G tonearm is 12g with headshell included.  In addition, these calculators that are available online are strictly approximations at best. It is always best to measure the tonearm/cartridge resonance using proven methods.

Definitely with stock Technics headshell, i agree

And it is much better to use actual Test Record to measure (and to see) resonance than any online calculator which can give you the idea, but not exactly precise measurements.  
Dhjohnson if you are getting 8hz via the calculator then I’m afraid you are using the wrong compliance measurement. The 18 figure quoted in the specs is at 100hz. To get this to 10hz you need to multiply by 1.7 giving 30.6cu and a resonant frequency if 6.33 hz

This is a long way from the ideal 9-10hz.

these are indeed a guide and it would be more accurate to measure using a test record. Has anyone done that with the Art9 on the 1200g???

I’d be amazed if the resonant frequency calculator was out by 50% !!!!

it may be possible to make it play but I remain to be convinced that it is a good match. 

I’ve seen I’ve seen a few recommendations for the Ortofon Cadenza Bronze on the 1200g

this gives
m 22.7g compliance 12cu and thus 9.6Hz resonant frequency, the best I have calculated so far.
I have never heard the Bronze but I never could seem to warm up to the Ortofon sound.  If I change my cartridge on the SL1200G, I am going with the Dynavector X20L cartridge