Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xruraltraumasurgeon
The review was like the "Sonnets of Shakespeare", WOW.. I never understood a word of it. These sound good, 500.00, these sound better 1000.00, these sound the best 1500.00 Take it, or leave it. There how's my salesmanship. 

Respectfully 
oldhvymec - Will you sell me a pair of your cables? (sans boxes).
Hay Doc this is the update, where I'm at. It takes 3-5 days to cook up a set of cables, unless I can daisy chain them somehow. I duno someone could chime in that ALSO has a cooker. 2.5  

I've built two sets now, one pair, 3 meter, inductor and network installed,
I just need to cook the cables for 3-5 days and hook them up.
I've have 3 pairs spoken for, and 2 of the SpeakOns. The second set was purely an experiment. 17' NO inductor # 10 99.99 copper SJOOW cable, it is a SpeakOn to gold plated locking bananas.
I also figured a simpler, readily available and more aesthetically pleasing  way to do the lower network.

If someone would have said "cook cables", they will work a WHOLE lot better, I would have ask them if they were off the meds or something.
If there are skeptics out there, IT WORKS, crazy but it works.

I now agree 100% that the direction of ANY cable should be practiced, whether a network is involved or not.  I recooked some old  # 12 pure silver cables I use on a pair of Infinity RS2Bs, monitor section (for 24 hrs). I installed one of them backwards (they are dual banana plugs), YES backward... Bright, LIKE SOLAR FLAIR bright. Reversed it back, played them, and was just amazed at the difference a recook made. low mid, upper mids, HF, and UHF. Sounded better than new... The speakers Image, very well to begin with. It's just amazing what a wire tune up did.

I'm only three days into cooking, just got the thing. Cool as could be. 
I'll need a couple of weeks to work out the bumps. 

Regards
Triode Wire Labs has a natural non hyped top end. NOT BRIGHT.

charles
The amp adjusts  itself to the wire not vice-versa . The speaker can only play what the amp sends it .

Which is why one guy thinks a wire is garbage and another  thinks it nirvana . Only real advice is from a guy who has the SAME amp as yours .And is using the same type preamp you  are , tube or SS ...