Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao

Showing 1 response by adg101

Owned Clear Days Double Shotgun w/CD Jumpers, Canare, Kimber 4TC and 8TC and of those the Clear Days are more resolving, darker background - lower noise floor. Later ended with WyWires Silver Series. Difference between WyWires and the Clear Days is pretty big. The WyWIres are more open with a wider and deeper stage, more organic where comparing the Clear Days have a closed in stage although not bad but not as open as the WyWires. The WyWires don’t draw attention to themselves - speakers disappear where comparing back to the Clear Days, they do not disappear. The Clear Days are great cables so if you can find a pair they are hard to be beat. The Canare is great for the money, does nothing wrong but not the most revealing but musical and no fatigue so what’s not to like? If your system is a little too forward or hot, the Canare will help to tame things a bit. The Kimber TC series is fine but agree there’s a bit of grain or hardness compared to the others mentioned. From Kimber TC I went to Clear Days and the improvement was drastic. Never tried the cotton rope inside the Kimber TC to open or spread the braid but I have no doubt it could change the sound for the better. I have some 8TC laying about I should try.