Recommendation for a modern Duntech Sovereign 2001 replacement

After o.a. the Snells (Model A/II, B Minor), Vandys (2Ce sigII), Thiels (2.2, 3.6), I settled on Dunlavy (SC I, III, IV) and Duntech (Black Knight and Sovereign 2001). These all have 1st order xo and soft dome speakers (I have had plenty of other speakers).

I listen mostly to classical, Jazz and occasionally classic Rock. Must have superb mid range.

Looking for a modern version (closed box or electrostatic) which should be smaller and, very important, offers a higher WAF (which should not be difficult).

Any recommendations?

128x128jazzonthehudson
Monitor Audio and Revels should be on your list to audition, as should perhaps some electrostatics like Sanders Sound.
How about the latest Carver Ribbon Array with its own dedicated sub's? Looks impressive! That would be my choice!
Thanks all for the (continued) suggestions!

Silhouettes like the KEF Blade, SF Olympia would suit us best.
Guess I should have mentioned earlier that aesthetics is this time important. We may end up in an apartment in Manhattan.

Also, I am thinking of going back to solid state and simple setup (something like the Devialet pizzabox I have mentioned in my threads). I have a NAD amp as backup if that experiment fails.

@williewonka  " They will handle large orchestral, rock and sound really smooth when playing Diana Krall "
Exactly what I am looking for! But the aesthetics of Ceviot or GRF may be too old fashioned for my better half. Cantebury is out because of that.

@audiotroy
My Sovereign 2001s are reserved but not sold yet as the buyer is looking for ways to get it shipped to Canada and I have the Duntech Black Knights to console me until a new breed is introduced to the herd.
The Dali Epicon 8 looks good specs wise.

@erik_squires 
Which Revel would you recommend?  I have no experience with MA.

@roberjerman
Thanks for your tip on Carver.
I think the Revel's depend on your space. I love the MA silver and gold lines. The Gold in particular are technically among the most advanced and accurate speakers available. Whether you like them... is another story. :) I'm just super impressed by them. 
Hi joth, that is an interesting situation.

We likely have similar tastes since I too owned Vandys, Thiels, and Duntechs.  In fact I kept my Princeses 19 years, longer than any other component I've owned.  Obviously I appreciate the 1st order crossovers as well. 

Since downsizing from them I've tried a couple other systems but replacing the Duntechs is not easy.  I ended up with the Janszen zA2.1 hybrid electrostatic, now called the Valentina.  It is available in either passive (which I have) or active versions.  They offer similar overall coherency with increased resolution and HF extension.  The bass does not have the extension of the Princess so it certainly wouldn't match your Sovereigns, but it is surprising for their size.  The powered version is said to have better bass extension but I've not auditioned them.  I believe they have higher WAF than the Duntechs.

Another obvious consideration would be a current Vandersteen model, from the Quatro to the 7, depending on your preference and budget.

Anyway, good luck with your choice.

PS - I'm a big jazz fan too.