Recommendation Amplifier to match with Shindo Aurieges for Devore Fidelity Nines

Hi Audiogoners,
I am having the combo Shindo Aurieges, Montille EL84 with the Nines and I would like to get some feed back from experience owners of Shindo and Devore on choosing the match amp for the Aurieges to run with the Devore. I cannot afford the more expensive Shindo, hence the question. Please let me know of any other amp which can match with the Shindo preamp I am having and have enough power to drive my speakers.
I am listening to all kind of music from Classical to Heavy metal.
Thanks,
Calvin
dangcaonguyen
That speaker is very friendly to tubes, but you do need a bit of power. Our M-60s drive them quite well; so you have a wide range of tube amps to work with!
Have you tried using your Montille with the Devores yet? I would think the Montille would drive them just fine for the most part in a small to medium sized room. And I had the c-j premier 11A once upon a time it would be a huge downgrade in sound quality over what you have now.
I have used the combo for more than two years. As your all opinions so far:
1. Go with LM, more power but not the same as Shindo.
2. Atma Sphere M60s. Over my budget.
3. CJ will fit my budget but huge downgrade.
I will keep the conbo for a while and wait for a chace to upgrade to a real Shindo like Montrachet.
Thanks gents. I appreciate your inputs.
Calvin
I think you picked the best solution, but another thought would be to get the Devore O 96 and keep your amp. The additional efficiency might be enough to get the volume you want.