Recommend speakers for Quad 405-2 amp?

Could anyone recommend the best speaker for Quad 405-2 power-amp? I mainly listen to classical music (orchestral, chamber, choral, piano, and especially cello, etc.). I would like to have a pair of speaker that give clear, clean, and detailed sounds, and yet commanding punchy bass. I am thinking of B&W DM 602 S2. Price range is about $500-700. Thank you so much in advance.
jwmin
I used a Quad 405-2 for some years, though recently upgraded to a Quad 606 (same "current-dumping" circuit topology, but higher current). I'm sure the B&W 602 S2 would be fine. I've had very good results with Tannoy dual concentric loudspeakers. You might well be able to get a used pair of System 8 or 10 within your price range. But then I'm prejudiced: I've been using Tannoy dual concentrics for over twenty years and wouldn't consider anything else. Hope this helps.
B&W 602 S2 would make a great match. Spend some money on decent, but not fancy, speakercable, and enjoy.
CALL JOHN AT AUDIO CONNECTION FOR THE BEST ADVISE 1 973 893-1799 IN NEW JERSEY THIS GUY HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AND HE MATCHES EQUIPTMENT WITH EASE. OR VIST THERER WE SITE AT WWW.AUDIOCONNECT.COM HAPPY SPEAKER HUNTING
CALL JOHN AT AUDIO CONNECTION FOR THE BEST ADVISE 1 973 893-1799 IN NEW JERSEY THIS GUY HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AND HE MATCHES EQUIPTMENT WITH EASE. OR VIST THERER WE SITE AT WWW.AUDIOCONNECT.COM HAPPY SPEAKER HUNTING
Thank you so much for your suggestion. As Satch suggested, I plan to get Tara Lab Biwire speaker cable for B&W 602S2. Thanks again.