Recommend speakers for Hegel H190

What speakers under $5000 would you recommend for Hegel H190?

Used in a room that is 6x8 meters, high ceiling. Currently have B&W 683 S2 and like them but would like to improve.

Thanks for the advise.
aobscura
I think the Focal 936 or Dyn Excite X44 (discontinued but still available at 3500.00 usd) would be solid choices.
What aspects of stereo performance and sound reproduction are most important to you?  You’ll get much better and more meaningful speaker recommendations by sharing this critical info. 
Thanks @soix

It is always hard to describe sound, but I prefer a warmer quality and good bass. Wide soundstage and separation are also important to me. I usually play at mid volume, so high sensitivity is not important.
It’s a strange question because you pick speakers first and then pick the amp. What’s up? 
Anyway Evoke 20 and Hegel 190 do well together. I find that to my ears Special 40 sounded very much like Evoke 20, but the latter is a steal. 
I have only heard a Hegel H360 once and really liked everything about it, and was pining for the H590 before I settled for a used USA made power amplifier.
I don’t understand why (in this market) any highly resolving quality product that meets general requirements like impedance, sensitivity, etc. can’t be introduced into an equally excellent system of devices?

The very idea that to build a superior system, one must get rid of everything and start over with speakers first, just seems asinine and closed minded.

Do you mind sharing how you are presently using your H190?
perhaps DLNA? What is your source?