Recommend Affordable Integrated Amps (Solid State or Tube)

Looking for an affordable, good sounding integrated amp costing no more than $3500. It must be able to play CDs and Vinyls as well as digital music from iTunes (some 30,000 songs) stored in AIFF format. Currently have an Accuphase E 307 integrated amp  using Kimber Kable interconnects and speakers cables with jumpers. Current speakers are KEF Q700. Analog is Linn Basic with an Akito tone arm and Rega Exact 2 Cartridge. CD player id a Marantz 5004. I listen mainly to jazz, R&B, Pop, world, etc. at moderate listening volumes. Room size is about 17 x 24 feet with 8 foot ceiling.
Would love to have suggestions. 

joscow
Sounds like you are maybe looking for 1 box to fill your needs.  If not, I'd look to get something with tubes with a separate phono stage and DAC which I believe would be much superior to any SS integrated listed above.  Just my opinion.  BTW, I also have a Linn Basik/Akito with an AT95E cartridge.  Great table for the money.  Previously had a Thorens TD125 mkII/Rega RB303/Grado Red and can very happily live with the Linn...
@adn_abdat,

The Hint 6 and E-560 will sound fairly similar - both very neutral but I imagine the Accuphase is a little warmer, which would be my choice with your speakers. It will hold its value well and is more of an heirloom piece as it has higher grade parts, and is hand-built in Japan, in small quantities, vs mass produced in Taiwan.

I had the original Halo and it had some transformer hum along with an issue with the volume pot. It began to distort and Parasound replaced the pot under warranty. Excellent customer service to their credit - best I’ve experienced in this hobby. The Hint 6 uses a resistor ladder volume control - superior to any Alps pot, so at least they addressed the problem in the redesign. The Accuphase very likely uses a similar volume control, as do Yamahas. The Yamaha amps have greater channel separation than the original Halo, so I wouldn’t doubt Parasound’s claim that the Hint 6 benefits in that regard.
I also have a Linn Basik/Akito and use a Sumiko Pearl...highly recommended assuming they still make ’em (Sumiko has recently released a pile of new cartridges ). I keep thinking I should replace the Basik with some fancy new table, but it works so well I just keep the using damn thing. Also, I suggest a Jolida tube integrated and whatever phono gizmo you need...Jolida makes bulletproof amps that give you loads of tube mojo which many feel is better for your listening health than SS amps...I agree.
I got an LFD LE V Plus from Gene Rubin Audio for about the top end of your price range (it was on sale).  (the 2018 version is $4,995).  Get on their mailing list, there are specials occasionally.  This amplifier is (very) long on punch and musicality and very short on features (no remote).  Build quality is good but looks (and is) handmade.  I'm driving B&W Nautilus 805's and I think it sounds every bit as good as my other system, which is AR VSi75 driving big Thiel's.  Different, of course, but I don't think it suffers in comparison at all.  Very highly recommended.

https://generubinaudio.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Flfd-le-vi-integrated-amplifier 

There is also the LFD Mistral Plus with phono stage ($3995), that I don't personally know anything about.  The LE Plus does not come with a phono stage. 

https://generubinaudio.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Flfd-mistral-integrated-amplifier-with-phono-stage

Tsugury
You are the second person to offer the suggestion of changing speakers, CD player or a new separate phono stage. What speakers / and or CD players would you recommend considering. Don't want to go over the top since I am now retired. looking Value for the money.  Thanks