Recommend a Pass Labs amp for Dunlavy SCIVa

I have some really nice dunlavy scIVa's and my tube amps are not cutting it.  I have tried my McIntosh MC 60s and my citation IIs on the dunlavys and they just sound very anemic.  Talked to some friends and I have been advised a nice solid State amp will do the trick.  
I want to go with something in the pass labs used market and was hoping for some advice on what amps to look for and why?
Preamp wise I have the following to choose from.  A TRL, the dude, pass labs XP1, juicy music blueberry, and a very good citation I unit.
Thanks in advance.
robmag
Another great choice. Parasound JC1 amps have a damping factor of >1200 (@ 20Hz).
I do have a crown studio reference II that has a dampening factor of 20,000.  Never considered it because it is not a real soothing amp.  It has raw power and I have used on home theater subs in the past.  This amp is monster for power and it will control any driver you hook to it
The amp I am really looking at in the used market is the pass X250.8.  I'm short a little cash and really wanted to only spend 3k but you get what you pay for
Be a long, long time before we’ll see X250.8’s for $3K but I’m waiting too so in the meantime my X250 plugs away making beautiful music. Nothing wrong with the original X250 and if you can find one it’s within your budget. Had a X250.5 at home for an eval and it is a better amp than the X250 but it was small and I couldn’t justify making the trade for the difference. X250.5’s pop up time to time but going to be upper $3K to lower $4K I think. If you want to experience a Pass the X250 is a safe place to start and if you don’t like it, it will resale quickly and probably not cost you anything.