Recommend a dac that contributes to system for tight bass

I am not a bass fiend just would like a dac that has pleasing tight moderately deep bass.  I have pass labs monoblocks so amp not an issue....don't really want tube dac....

I know room and acoustics and system synergy play crucial role but have found some dacs excel at transparency like chord and other sound a bit flat like oppo....marantz is slightly warm exc prat but bass is bit light....

Thanks in advance.....

128x128karmapolice
Enthusiastic second on the Schiit Yggdrasil- my GS is cheap too. Great bass on my ATC’s
Tight or loose bass has nothing whatsoever to do with the DAC.  It has to do with whether the amplifier has enough damping factor to make the woofer cone's movement accurately conform to the electrical input.  Bass speakers with high inertia (mass) need more damping than lighter constructions.
True ladickinson, but if the source components can’t deliver the goods then it doesn’t matter when it gets to the amp and speakers. It’s clear as day that on my system with the same amp and speakers the bass is more extended using the DAC in my Cambridge over the Bluesound Vault 2 alone, and the RME/Teddy even better. So maybe power supplies also contribute some along with lower noise floor?