Rebuilding elgar 6000b conditioner?

Finally found an elgar ac line conditioner on eBay. Anyone have some tips on refreshing these units (and the amp inside them)?

Mine works fine (supposedly), so hopefully I don't need to do a ton. Was going to start by pulling whatever capacitors are in there and replacing with some film caps...

Thanks for any input.
128x128cal3713
Replace the main filter caps. There are also some electrolytics on the circuit boards that should be replaced.

Its also a good idea to remove the power transistors and reseat them with fresh heatsink compound.  We've also found it to be a good idea to replace the power cord.

Calibration is not a bad idea. But you'll need test equipment for that- DO NOT try to adjust any of the trimmer potentiometers on the circuit boards without test instruments and the calibration procedure.
@atmasphere well, after receiving a unit that immediately blew the fuses in all my equipment and ended up being unusable, I finally found a good 6006b. Have it running in-line on a platform in my (dry) crawl space and it has greatly improved my system. Much cleaner with better imaging and less grain.

Am now preparing to buy replacement capacitors. Besides the filter caps in the chassis, do you recommend just replacing every cap on the boards, or focusing on a particular board or set?

Thanks for the recommendations and help, I love the unit.
^^ Yes, there aren't that many electrolytics.
BTW, if you had one of these that was unstable and blew fuses in your amps or something like that, the problem is calibration. The unit has an adjustment that 'tunes' it to 60Hz; if that is off the unit will react poorly to loads at its output. Once its locked in a 60Hz its imperturbable.