Reasonable RCA Connectors?

Hi all, I'm going to build two sets of interconnect cables and need 8 RCA connectors.  Would prefer to stay under $25/connector... any suggestions?  Using Duelund 16ga tinned copper as my wire... 

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
Post removed 
I see. Thanks for the clarification.Great info here for you and others to learn about and try first hand. Amazing.
"22 of 26 (up to my post) responses are for one brand. that is unusual. Where typically getting even two audiophile to agree on anything is near impossible. MY guess is a CABAL/fan boy fest...
Your guess is just as valid."

It takes a certain amount of audacity for someone who excessively emotes over one brand of power cord to label others as part of a cabal or as fanboys.

But, as you said; it is not your problem.

Post removed 
Also, Sonic Craft has closeout pricing of $15 on a set of 4 Neotech RCAs that actually sound quite good

I assume you're talking about the Neotech DG-302?  Do you know metal and plating they are made from?  There is no information anywhere about their construction.  As a matter of fact, the only place DG-302 is mentioned is on Sonic Craft's website.  Seems strange.