Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
Cables are system dependent and should be auditioned in your system. Determine your price range and see if you can borrow a couple different cables to compare at home. Unfortunately, it’s a very tedious process.
" in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile)." I wouldn't select any cables until I selected the speakers. 
I really like Silnote cables. Well worth checking out. They were a vast improvement on the cheap cables I had originally
Chord makes very good affordable interconnects in the chord c-line and clearway. Also, atlas cable's elements and integra line is great. Lastly qed makes the qunex line of cables.