Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
Post removed 
Very happy with Morrow Audio. SP3, SP4, MA1 MA3 MA6 I have an extra 1 meter pair of MA1 if interested. New condition. Newest model. Pm me.
I went with 3 pairs of the Black Momba’s. Seems like a good buy. 

If anyone is interested I have the newer Classe class d amp on this system and have a post Classe ca-d200. I have not gotten many replies but it is actually a awsome amp so far. 

For these cables I am looking to just reduce a little noise and open up the sound even more if possible. The system is awsome. 

Btw, this is a really expensive hobby. All of this for me is the bedroom music setup. It makes my nine speaker sonus faber home theater system sound like crap, not to mention the cars. 

Again thank you all for the responses. I really do appreciate it.