Ready to move onto next stage of streaming

So for over a year I have been streaming Tidal via my Bluesound Vault 2.
Now I bought this mainly to rip all my cds to but after "discovering" Tidal I find that I rarely even playback from the Vault hard drive, I usually just find it on Tidal even if I know I have it in ripped format.

It boils down to 2 main source areas for me now,vinyl and streaming. Very happy with my analog as I do not even try to compare the two just let them happily coexist knowing they are different.

But here’s where I am at. I am sure there is probably a better setup for streaming Tidal with better sq than the Vault now.
However it still has to be as user friendly as the Vault to operate for the other denizens of chateaux Uberwaltz!
No computer science geniuses here!
Needs to be as simple as the Bluos app is right now for all to use.
Any suggestions that again does NOT revolve around any mac or pc setup.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
uberwaltz,

Thanks for the response.  While I'm looking forward to making incremental improvements towards my version of a "perfect" sound, at my age, I've learned that somethings just have to be good enough.  

I like what I have so far.  The only other piece I may buy is the NAD 50.2 so I can put my Mac CD changer back with its brothers & sisters in my man cave :-)
The NAD M50.2 does look like a very nice piece of kit although full msrp of $4k is a bit steep. Seen refurb ones closer to $2500 which is a lot better.
@uberwaltz,

I find myself in a similar spot. I, too and using a Lyngdorf 2170, but with a BlueSound Node 2. Also using a digital coax cable between the two. It sounds good, but am wondering what it takes to get to the next level (maybe a lot of $$$)? I am new to the audiophile world and the Agon threads (low experience). With that said I have already read plenty of battles on cabling. I'm not trying to be controversial or looking to start a fight, but have read that the Bluesound equipment responds well to power cords and digital cables. I currently use a Cerious Tech digital IC (sounded better to my ears than my previous BJC) and a Pangea C7 PC. Also, kind of sounded a bit gimmicky, but have read some positive user reviews about the iFi SPDIF iPurifier and am contemplating giving it a test. At $150 and the ability to return if it does nothing are appealing to me. Good luck!
Allo DigiOne with dietpi as streamer only or Allo Boss Dac 1.2 as a streamer/Dac combo, for guys with tight budget. Sounds much better then Bluesound. 
PS Audio Direct Stream Dac with Network bridge ll, Roon, Tidal.
I I am not sure what the OP problem is here.  He sounds happy with Tidal and his family apparently is with the Vault 2..  At this point I would be working on other issues, such as worrying if Meaghan Markle’s shoes are going to match her handbag at future Buckingham Palace receptions.