Re: What are the Best Speakers a $1000 could get?

Hi All,

I am a total rookie as far as Speaker system is concerned. I do not know where to find nor what to look for in order to get the best deal out there. But I know exactly what I want out of the budget that I currently have to spend for speakers.

I've got $1,000 and I am looking for the best speakers system that money can buy. I currently have a Denon Receiver AVR- 2805 that I am looking to hook it up with great quality speakers and a sub. I am very interested in a super quality sub. The one that produces a good-clean BOOM without spitting out NOISES that piss neighbors.

My needs are mostly for watching movies, listening to musics, and last but not least, for singing or karaoke.

So folks, I need your help. I believe I've come to the right place and forum here that I can get some great inputs and real recommendations.

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to your precious info.
btarianto

Showing 1 response by jgiacalo

The advice to find something used on Audiogon is sound.

Try the 'Search' button on the A'Gon homepage, then, type in the first two digits of your zip code in "By Location" and you might find some used speakers in your area that you can demo before you buy.