Re-capping Modular Component Systems 3222 Receiver

Gents, I just picked up a Modular Component Systems 3222 receiver and it's in excellent shape.  Everything is working but I still want to re-cap this thing, mostly for fun and practice but also as a preventative measure for any future problems.  It's all laid out really well and shouldn't be much of a problem for me.  Any advice on this?  I think that I will eave the entire tuner section alone for now.  I will only replace the electrolytic caps throughout it.  Is it safe to use a higher voltage on all of the caps or should I match the voltage.  Any recommendations on which caps to use?  I don't mind spending a little extra on some or all of them.  Would it be beneficial to use higher quality caps on the preamp and power section?  Thanks in advance for all of your ideas.
dannybad
That should be a good practice unit. The MCS components, if I remember correctly, were branded for JC Penny and were of average sound and quality. I don’t know that I would invest too much money into one of the units except that it would be great practice doing the installations and listening for the differences. Good luck!
For the cap voltage rating take the existing values as a minimum, higher voltage ratings will make no difference. Nichicon are a reliable brand and have a wide range of polarised and non-polar electrolytics... look at the 'Muse' series.
I had a MCS turntable in the 70's built like a tank and very heavy and solid, nice table. I believe they were made by Techniques for JC Penney. I would do Preamp first then try power supply caps. In the preamp Jantzen and put a Miflex bypass only $30 for 2 bypass caps. I have a Bruce Moore Preamp that had cheap Solens in it I didn't think they sound that bad as everyone else says they sound bad. They have good full bass but the highs are lacking. I did replace the Solens though. Can't find blackgates anymore you could try Audio Notes. Partsconextion has 25% of right now.

Is there any reason to replace the ceramic resistors in the output section?  They're .33ohm, 3 watts.  I'm struggling to find a 3 watt resistor.