RCA to DIN cable?

Hello all. I own a B&O model 6500 receiver. I would like to connect a non-B&O CD player to that unit. The CD player output is via (typical) RCA plugs but the 6500 only accepts a European DIN input plug for a CD player. Do you know where I can find a cable with RCA on one end and DIN on the other? Many thanks. 
Seems like a common phono cable. Most if not all cable mfr make this configuration.
try the Cable Company.
I called the B&O store in Boston. They have them and I ordered a couple. Thanks. 
great you got them

just to add a source, I found Pine Tree Audio on eBay, they will make whatever, your length, .... very cooperative.