Raven vs primaluna integrated amplifiers

I have a pair of tannoy XT6F’s and I’m looking to pair them with a tube amplifier. I was originally looking at the primaluna evo 100 or 200 but the idea of spending that kind of money on a product made in China turns me off a bit. I recently looked into raven audio’s nighthawk mk3 and it’s definitely got me intrigued. Any thoughts or input on this pairing would be awesome. I’m open to other suggestions as well. I’d like to stay under $3000.
thank you
james1911
I have yet to hear one. But I DYODD to a considerable degree and have been narrowed down to a Raven for a long time now. 

Before spending that kind of money I dig into it paying attention to every little detail. Like, did you notice they alternate brands of resistors and types of solder throughout the amp? Why? Listen to the video and see. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcd76DZmbdY&t=304s

Search around for willgolf he has owned and heard a number of them. Experienced listeners like willgolf are a big factor in having narrowed the field down to this one amp.

Also yes, made in the USA. Even better: Made in Texas! 😁
Thank you both for your input, I have yet to hear anything negative about raven audio I might have to try out there 45 day at home trial 
James in my opinion, the raven integrated amps are some of the best amps in the world for the money. First, they are built like a tank and look like a Ferrari. Two, they put out way more power than is actually recorded.  Third, they have some of the rarest and finest tubes found around the world. Fourth, their customer service is second to none.
I owned the Raven reflection MK2.  I loved it. Please do yourself a favor and just call Dave Thomson who is one of the owners and let him just talk to you about amplifiers and sound.  You will be sold.  

Lastly they have a money back guarantee. What else can you ask for.  They will easily drive your Tannoy speakers with ease and sound that you will not forget.  Good Luck!
Hi James,
I am not familiar with your specific Tannoy model (Some Tannoys are easier speaker loads than others). Room size and listening volumes?
I would give consideration to the Luxman SQ-N 150, a push-pull el 84 integrated amplifier. It is a very good quality Japanese design/built with good quality parts and output transformers. It is within your stated price range. 
Charles