Raven or Hegel?

I looked at old posts about Raven integrated amps and most are raving about their quality. Unfortunately, the posts are also dated. the latest thread is from 2017. Have things changed with Raven? I am also considering Hegel H360 used to run my B&W 805 D3s. Any recommendations and suggestions are welcome. thanks in advance!
petar3
In addition to their superb build and sonics the support from Dave Thomson, the owner of Raven, is the best I've encountered. I've cycled through a lot of amps over the years, some more expensive and well known than my Raven Blackhawk and it's in a class by itself.
Its comments like these that have Raven at the top of my list for my next amp. Actually Raven is the list. 
A couple of other things that make the Raven amps attractive is the 45-day free home trial and that if you buy an amp and decide to trade up within the line during the first year you can get a full-credit trade-in on your amp.
Owned a Hegel H200 and i hated it. Very thin sounding with my Harbeth HL5 Pus, even with a REL B3. I didn't like the build quality and finish either. YMMV.