Raven Audio Corvus Reference Monitors

Has anyone else heard these and fallen in love with them? I just bought some for my home theater/music system.

I have some electrostats and JL Audio Subs currently that I am going to sell along with a set of Apogee Stage speakers that are leaving to make room for the Corvus. The clarity is really something with these. I was previously deciding on Tekton Mini Ulfs or Legacy Aeris speakers. I really loved the Aeris speakers also. 

Anyway, wanted to get some feedback from others that have had the chance to hear these and what their impressions were. I was pretty blown away. I am in Houston so I was lucky enough to go listen to them at Raven Audio and see Dave Thomson again. He is a super class individual. 
vitop
To the OP let me know when you want to part with the Apogee Stages, I have a pair now and need another.

congrats on your new speakers, I listen to Scanspeak proprietary drivers every day :-) you are in for a treat…. A company, one of the few who deeply understand pistonic motion…

enjoy !!!!

Jim
Hi Jim:

I love those Apogees. And your timing is a little spooky. I've gotten older and the Apogees are upstairs where I have not gone to do any critical listening for more than 10 years but in this house I have no room for them downstairs. My wife has wanted me to get rid of them for years but I have stubbornly held onto them because I simply have not heard their equal in a modern speaker. The Corvus in some ways surpasses them but the airiness of the Apogees combined with the detail is a hell of a combination. I finally promised my wife I would sell them a few months ago. I still haven't actually listed them (which I guess is my way of continuing to hold onto them), but your post finally made me do something about them. The Corvus is simply a smaller speaker, which I need for the home theater we have. 
Oh, One more thing.... probably the wrong thread since this should stay Corvus, but am selling my Final Sound Electrostat Home theater system. It’s a 5 speaker system that we used for our home theater. The history is that I love the Apogee sound and was trying to build a home theater to sound like the Apogee so bought the Final Sound electrostats. (no, they don’t match up to the Apogees, but you could buy a center and rears, etc whereas the Apogees were no longer to be found). They sound great and I used them for years but then I heard the Corvus and that was it.... I had to have a set of those so these are for sale also. My wife wants them and the boxes gone, so one hell of a deal for 5 great speakers to anyone interested.....