Rank the tweaks, geeks!

How would you rank the general importance of the following gear (not room or electrical) tweaks. You can use your own setup and experience as your basis. If you tried something and it didn't matter, put it in a separate paragraph at the bottom with "didn't matter" next to it. If it doesn't apply to your setup, just don't include it on your list.

speaker wires
speaker isolation
interconnects
cable risers
component isolation
tube dampers
power cords for amps
power cords for preamps
power cords for other compnents
better capacitors (where?)
better fuses (where?)

Did I leave out an important tweak? Please add in as you see fit.

Think it's all snake oil and voodoo? Go watch some TV or take a walk and let folks on the thread have their fun. Because this is a hobby.

If you think that "everything matters" but are willing to go beyond that and suggest what would be the best first step toward doing something, please list the best first things to do. A "to do agenda" rather than a "priority list."
128x128hilde45
No doubt clean ears are a must in all cases. Very fundamental.  You have to tend to that that first before getting down and dirty anywhere else with tweaks.  
From pauly689
1. Component isolation,
2. speaker isolation,
3. power cords for power amps.
My thoughts exactly. These three tweeks have shocked me as to the improvements they made in making my system so much more engaging. Tried as hard as I could through cable swaps to rid my system of the sibilance/ringing.  Isolation eliminated it. Even though many say tackle speaker Isolation first, the component isolation made a more significant improvement in my system. The right match of power cords to my amps added life into the sound. I echo another previous comment, in that our current components have a lot me to give though these tweeks. 
My take: 

speaker wires..
went from tempo electric solid core silver to SR atmosphere x level 3 on my Martin Logans and it chilled out the highs, reducing fatigue and opening up the stage..

speaker isolation…
added isoacoustic Gaia feet to my logans.. it helped define the bass notes on strings as well as cleaning up and separating notes as well

interconnects..
went from full loom of tempo Electric silver rca to SR xlrs with ground cables on all. This lowered the noise floor as well as added more separation and depth, mostly on live recordings 

cable risers
n/a

component isolation..
Added SR tranquility bases and pods to preamp, dac, server, amp, and even under my turntable. The turntable is also on a symposium ultra platform. They all helped but ill say that while the symposium stand allows me to hear my table as it should be, the most shocking improvement was the tranquility pod under the table. I aslo have the SR record mat and weight and pht on the table and i feel like the pod supercharged those.. 

tube dampers
did not care for them 

power cords for amps
i have em, cant really remember much except lower noise floor

power cords for preamps
same as amps

power cords for other compnents
I had a bluesound in my system and added a nice wireworld cable and it made a noticeable difference 
better capacitors (where?)
n/a
better fuses (where?)
i put seven or eight in my magtech amp and  it is a ridiculously amazing change 
I have a tube buffer passive preamp and upgraded to Mundorf oil caps.  Really like the sound.

Amp, preamp, streamer, DAC all have twisted pair power cords.  

Ethernet cable to streamer

Meticulous speaker placement.

Next up is isolation.  I can't afford Townsend podiums for speakers.  Isoacoustics, Herbie's are being considered.