Raidho speakers..any interest ??

Was curious what speakers people have listened to in the raidho family and what electronics powered them. 
nyaudio98
My D1.1 with darTZeel 8550 is a dream... I tested the Aavik integrated but for me do not have the highest musicality of the 8550...
Very interesting your comments @cronoglidesky regarding the U300 volume management .
I had a listening Session with u300 with c3. Same issue with the high volume. High and voices were loveliest but bass are poor compare to higher frequencies.
d4 with u300 same issues. D4 With aavik double mono and preamp much much better.
i have mix feelings about Raidho and u300. Raidho LS have issues with wooden cabinet and the u300 didn’t meet my (maybe too high) expectations.
’Don’t get me wrong. I love the design and the music played with it. But something still missing regarding the financials. There’s other options...
lucky guy @xti16 you have the Engineer at your door to tweak your system.

i am a raidho distributor in nyc and have heard a good portion of the line.

i recently (less than a month back) took delivery of a custom amp from odyssey audio and it is making my little c1.1's sing. however, the raidho line as a whole is really something special. When I first heard raidhos (c1.1 and D1.1) I couldn't stop thinking about them and pulled the trigger shortly after. These monitors play huge. I have heard their top of the line floor stander and it's jaw dropping. Every one of their speakers has the same tonality and soundstaging - but bigger and more resolution as you move up the line.

i listen to alot of bass heavy music and the c1.1 can pressurize my small room just fine. however, non audio friends and audio friends alike say the that the real magic happens on vocals and soundstage. the tweeter is simply the best i've heard...only the magico m3 has reached the same level.

at this price range, its all about preferences but if you like one raidho you will almost certainly like any of the other ones
To be honest... Not easy to set and level the D1.1 on their stands... I bought adjustable diamond feet and now adjustable d-tc darktz... finally the little Raidho sing as they can... 
@kin Funny you mention diamond feet. I was never a believer until my local dealer brought over a pair of D2.1’s w/diamond feet for me to demo and break in. I currently had D2’s. After a couple of weeks I asked him to bring over the standard feet and it turned out he needed them for another customer. I could not believe how much clarity and sound stage was lost. Needless to say I had him order another pair for once I decided to keep them and let the D2’s go.