R.I.P: Rest In Peace Roy Johnson, Green Mountain Audio's Genius

All,

It is with heavy heart that I bring to you the heart breaking news of the passing of one of audio's true geniuses. Roy Johnson passed away this week after a long battle with cancer. He was a truly brilliant speaker designer, and true friend, and an amazing person. For those of us lucky to have known him as customers or friends we know he was infinitely committed to lending a hand, imparting his wisdom, solving problems and creating some of the most amazing loud speakers ever heard.  There were often gremlins in my system not centered around his loudspeakers and Roy would literally drop everything and help me trace down problems, while all the time educating and teaching me, not for gain, not for money, but because that's who Roy Johnson was. 

He will be greatly missed for his humor, his dedication, and his selflessness in audio and in life.

Rest in Peace Dear Friend,

You Are Loved
128x128birdfan
Birdfan or others 
I would appreciate being able to contact someone from his family or estate etc 
It is business related 
perhaps you can let me know how this can be done?
Call me at my office at 250-351-4020
Thank you 
Perry 

just found out, loved the guy, he would spend time dumbing down speaker design to a level i could understand.  flew out to Colorado Springs and got to hang out with him one afternoon.  loved my Diamanté's.  i remember that he smoked too much, but a great guy and a true loss.  his speakers did not get the kind of notoriety they deserved unfortunately
RIP Roy! 🙏🏻
I remember waiting almost 2 years for my C-3’s when he was just getting going. We had lots of long talks, and he kept telling me to hang on they will be done soon!
Was very happy I waited. I think I got the first or second pair. Then owned several Europa’s after that and ever time my wife I heard the speakers, we always said he was a genius!!!