"Warmer" Speaker - $600-1000 Range

I'd like some suggestions for a slightly warmer, fuller, sounding monitor speaker in the $600-1000 range. I currently have a pair of Wharfedale Pacific Evo 8 bookshelf speakers. I like the sound of these speakers, great mids, but the bass is weak and the sound at lower volumes is rather "thin."

Rest of my system - Exposure Super XV integrated amp; Arcam CD73 cdplayer; Music Hall MMF 2.2 turntable.

My listening room is rather small. Approximately 10 ft wide by 20 ft long. My speakers unfortunately are on the short side, so they are only about a foot from the wall and about 5 feet from my listening chair.

Would prefer biwireable speakers. Mostly listen to classic jazz and vocal jazz, along with some classical.

Regards,
David
dmloring
Re Silverline Minuets - I heard them 'stacked' (two pair) and driven by a modest Monarchy amp (though modified I believe) and an old and also modest CDP, at Silverline's shop a couple of years ago. Alan certainly has an excellent ear for creating a live like sound - we listened to mainly jazz. If I hadn't already focused on my speaker choice I would have been really tempted. I was very impressed! FWIW.
Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I've spent time reading up on the Silverline Audio Minuets. The reviews make them at least sound pretty special. I just spoke, I believe, with Alan who was of course very confident about his product and quite enthusiastic. He quoted me a great price of under $500, which sounds like a great deal. I'm somewhat hesitant however because of the no-return policy. Despite what I read, I imagine that the small size of the Minuets might not sound full-enough for my taste. They appear pretty easy to drive, which makes me think that even my smallish 55w exposure integrated amp will be enough.
Dmloring: Your amp is indeed powerful enough, provided your room is of modest dimensions. The demo I heard was with a receiver that output around 30 watts/channel.

As for the "fullness" of the minuet's sound, that, IMO, is one of the most surprising aspect of the Minuet. You expect a mini-monitor to have a big soundstage, and the Minuet does, but it also gives off the impression of having a lot of bass output. I doubt it actually extends very deep, probably not much below 60Hz, but I was surprised at how much it sounded like it did indeed go deeper.

I agree it's a leap of faith to buy speakers unheard with no return policy (which is why I had to drop Silverline Audio's Adagio - since discontinued - from my potential upgrade list). That said, most used pairs sold here on the 'gon seem to sell for around $350 or so. So keep that in mind as a way out if you're not happy. Lower priced gear tends to sell fairly quickly if it's in good shape and a current production model.
Thx bondmanp. I think I might give them a shot. If I go forward with the purchase I'll followup with a review.