"Great RCA interconnects under $100?"

Is it possible to get really good sound from a $100 or less interconnect? I have worked with some very good cables from Acoustic Zen and Harmonic Technology. I now want to experiment with the other end of the price spectrum. Would like to hear your opinions on these or any other cables that list for $100 or less NEW. No cheating by saying you can buy it used for under $100, OK?
Here is my short list of $100 or less interconnects: Signal Cable Analog Two, DH Labs BL I, Better Cables Silver Serpent, Audio Art IC-3, VooDoo Opus 1, Fro-Zen Stellar Labs, Harmonic Technology Harmony Link, Analysis Plus Oval One.
tube540

Showing 1 response by pepperdog

Promotion plays a large part in most audio related purchases...probably no where more prevalent than in the spin magic associated with interconnects and power cords.

If it costs more, it's better, and if it costs a LOT more it's a LOT better.

Obviously there are differences between the materials quality and construction techniques of cords and cables...and clever marketing focuses that message.

The real issue is whether these differences effect the basic performance of copper, aluminum, or silver wires, and whether price has any correlation to audible sonic gains.

In the end it's your ears, or your ego, that will be the deciding factor...one will save you a lot of time and money, the other most likely will not.