Quicksilver Contact Enhancer

Hi any body tryed the above, I bought the one from Xreme AV LLC, cant say that I am happy so far I know they say to be patient and wait 21 days Iam going on 5 days, It has seem to increase the volume of the sound and it has made everything sound bright at decent volume, I had my system to a point where I was realy happy, but we always wont more and the theory makes sense and I hope I will stick it out, just interested if any body else been through the same thing and was the outcome worth the wait? or do I wipe it off and send it back!they say there never had a return!
Thanks Kel
k_rose

Showing 1 response by rodman99999

The key to NEVER having a short(with Qs or The Walker products) is the understanding of the term, "sparingly". If one applies the product to WHATEVER connection SPARINGLY, and isn't a total spastic when applying it: A short will never occur. As mentioned: The increase in signal transfer(like the change to a more transparent IC or Cable) will let you hear more of the rest of the system chain(for better or worse). In a less resolving system; You may not hear a difference. Then there are those that never hear a difference regardless of what is changed(I envy them for the money they can save).