Quick Dedicated Line Question?

I'm sorry that I couldn't find the answer in previous threads but here's my question.

I'm running two dedicated lines, 20amp circuit, 10 gauge solid copper wire that will be twisted.

The electrician was planning on putting both runs in a single conduit. Does that matter if the cables are in the same conduit or should I run a separate conduit for each line?

Thanks
grandpoobah
Yes.....

That is if you want true dedicated circuits.

Conductors that occupy the the same raceway will pick up common EMI/RFI interference.

Also if you do go with a single conduit make sure the electrician does not give you 2 separate circuits, multi wire branch circuit, instead of 2 dedicated circuits.
No shared neutral or shared safety equipment grounding conductor.

#10 awg solid wire conductors, or stranded? Most recommend solid....

How about health care facility type MC cable. It contains 2 green equipment grounding conductors. One for the metallic box ground and one for use of an isolated grounding type receptacle.

http://www.afcweb.com/pdf/afcpocketguide.pdf
Hmmm, One yes and one no on the shared raceway conduit for two dedicated lines. And yes, there will be two separate grounds. I guess I should run each line in separate conduit at this point. Better safe than sorry and it really isn't that much $$.