Question for Krell Kav-300il and 400xi owners?

What speakers do you have these integrateds partnered with? Is there any speaker you would be hesitant to use it with? I'm considering looking at the Focus 20/20's at some point and just wondered what others are doing.
matti
I using the new 400xi with Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor. Very happy with the sound.
I have a pair of B&W CDM9's. Now discontinued. These sound great (imo) paired to the Krell 400xi. B&W's like current and this unit provides plenty. Enjoy the amp, it's a great unit.
I have the krell KAV 300r with revel salons- great sound, but I could use a bit more power.
I have the 400xi paired with Sonus Faber Cremona floorstanding. For my tastes, in my room, the pairing is wonderful.
I have the 300il that I have paired with RBH 661 25th Aniv edition. Great rich sound for vocal and piano. A couple things I have tweeked which many Krell owners know is to replace the power cord with a decent make and let unit warm up for an hour or so before serious listening.
Pasdrt, what power cord are you using? I'm still using the stock cord. What type of improvements can I expect if I upgrade?
Thanks.
I am using a Krell 300iL with Vandersteen 3A Sigs. Really sounds incredible, works well with anything from hard rock to accoustic. Make sure you use a good power cord, I just put a ESP Essence on the 300iL and the amp was transformed. Huge tight bass, super quiet background and a very focused soundstage.
I brought my amp over to my buddy's place recently who had just picked up the N804's. Man, did they sound great with the KAV-400. I want to upgrade now, unfortunately an ongoing house project is depleting my cash. Oh well.