Question for cable/wire naysayers.....

For those who state that cables don't make a difference...... are you saying that all cables sound the same?  If not, what are you saying?   I've experimented with many different brands and materials and I can't possibly believe that those naysayers hear no differences.   And if the science says that the cables should sound the same, a simple experiment (listening!!!) should prove otherwise.  Or, are these naysayers not listening for changes in resolution, soundstaging/imaging, coherence.....and so on between cables?  Please elaborate on what you are NOT hearing and feel free to drop names.  What cables have you compared that didn't sound different?   I've just gotta know.  I'm floored every time I see a post or response in which cables are called snake oil or something comparable.  Please enlighten me......Thanks.
lcherepkai
Just remember, recording engineers at the best studios use lamp zip.

As always, don't change the art. Use the gear which changes it the least. It shouldn't cost an exorbitant premium to achieve this.  

Understand that any speaker cable can be made to sound different from the others, but if there's a secret sauce to justify cables costing hundreds or thousands of dollars, I'm all ears. Just remember, it'd need to also justify the fact that the recording engineer uses drop cord and commercial balanced cables bought by the metric ton. 
At the risk of burning my brownie points, which would you rather have?

- one of the world's best MC step up transformers, or
- boutique cables?

Maybe it's just me, but I voted for the first.
"recording engineers at the best studios use lamp cord". They used to. Once Doug Sax heard what good cabling did for his monitor system, he rewired his entire studio.
"Many of you graduating today from Acme Audio Engineering School will go on to big things. The rest of you will go into Pro Audio and work in recording studios." 🙄
Once Doug Sax heard what good cabling did for his monitor system, he rewired his entire studio

...so audiophiles can justify their NordOst or Alpha Core or Siltech wires purchases??

Lemme tellya @bdp24 , He used the same approach as I do and wires he used isn't any NordOst or even AudioQuest, bcoz if you wire your studio with this home-audio junk, you'll spend more money on these than on the entire mastering studio.

"We have done extensive listening to wire.We use Alpha
1775C. It is inexpensive, but very hard to work with since
it is solid core wire, and cannot be flexed much at all."

Doug Sax...

I know that audiophiles normally either refuse or lack to apply math skills to evaluate certain magnitudes and therefore most of them are so silly and happy to be robbed by industry(ies).

According to my math, if you hook up your home-sterio-stereo with these, you will spend less than I did on Mogami.

100' hook-up reel of Alpha wire will cost around $150. Think of how many studio REFERENCE quality hook-up cables you can make out of this one having in mind that great quality connectors run around $2...3 per piece and twice as less if purchased in bulk.