Question about audiophile DC cables

Hello guys
I'm thinking about trying some audiophile DC cables for my Linear Power Supplies that feed my digital rig, wich has several stages and all of them improve the sound quality to some extent (an issue for another topic).

I would like to know if any of you have tried "audiophile" DC cables such as Oyaide vs regular ones and what were your impressions.

Please some rules before answering:

1. Post only if you believe (as I do) that cables make a difference. Please don't turn this discussion into cable believers vs snake oil.

2. Post an answer only if you have "direct" experience on the subjet or if you have more questions or valuable information to add about it.

3. Don't transform this thread into a technical one talking about impedances, capacitance, skin effect, etc. Some technical information is ok, but we are not electrical engineers to start a science debate. I don't buy specs, I buy gear that sounds good to my ears.

Cheers,
plga
After looking around online, DC cable options are not very plentiful. I found a few that were more than I cared to spend. One cable that I saw recommended in a couple forums is made by Ghent Audio. I went directly to their website and ordered this one in a .5 meter length: DC-GAC4 Gotham GAC-4/1 11301 UltraPro Star Quad DC(JSSG360). It comes with Oyaide connectors. Not sure how much influence it had since I've been tweaking my front end with changes in power cords, LPS etc, but my speakers have never played with as much depth, decay and realism as they do now. If you decide to order, it comes from China, and with standard shipping took over a month. You can choose expedited shipping for an additional cost.
I've seen them for big bucks. Happy with diy made out of OCC CU.  
I haven't seen any better connectors than ViaBlue.
Teddy Pardo stock is nice.
Thank you guys. 

I knew Ghent Audio DC cables and I was thinking about buying from them. Maybe I will give it a try.
Triode Wire Labs will make up just about any kind of power cable, with whatever termination you need on each end.  He has photos of some of his one-off creations up over on AudioCircle.
Ghent audio. By far the best value for money in DC cables. I almost never “peddle” China stuff, but this one I do