Quboz/Aurender Issue

Looking for insights and a solution to a most perplexing issue that seems to have arisen as the result of a recent software update with my Aurender N10. I have been streaming Quboz through the Aurender with no issues for quite some time now, but since the software update I now have to log in to Quboz every time I open the Conductor app (previously, the Quboz app was always visible and operational). That is no big deal, but the real problem is that I am getting only thirty second snippets of any track I try to play.

For added context, I am able to use the Quboz app on my iPhone through the system and the tracks play as they should, but so far, I have not been able to find a solution to playing full tracks on Qubox through the Aurender.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know, please and thanks.

128x128waltersalas
@waltersalas, Please do not give up.   As I posted above, please ensure your software is up to date including the Conductor App, if needed.  If none of the above solves the issue, please enter a remote service issue using your Aurender Conductor App.  

I just thought of this.  Please also CONFIRM your Qobuz subscription is current and has not expired.  

Sometimes these issues take time to get resolved.   Aurender Customer Support is excellent and should be able to solve the issue.   Please keep us posted.  
@waltersalas, the issue is almost certainly that your Qobuz subscription has expired as @hgeifman suggested.  This issue was recently raised in another thread and that was the solution.  The 30 second snippets are what you get if you don't have a current subscription.
A lapsed subscription was my first thought, but when I checked my account settings, my account seemed to be in good order. Moreover, I can play complete tracks via Quboz on my iPhone, so that wouldn't make sense, would it? Shouldn't it play consistently through the Aurender or through the app on my iPhone?

The good folks at Aurender are going to investigate tomorrow and see if they can figure it out.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the folks who stepped up with good suggestions. Of course, I would welcome further thoughts.