Quatro Wood best feet

What is best isolation fee for Quatro Wood speaker other than stock spike, maybe not granite either since I have stone tile, and concrete underneath. any advise will be appreciated!

Best Regards
Zee 
zensview
I steered you wrong
service via Factory, parts via your dealer
sorry about that!
jim
Guys, granite usually comes in 1.5" slabs.  Get a set of 3" and put 4 more washers on the rear spike and see how that works out.  Go to any place that sells/makes granite counter tops.  Shouldn't cost more than $300 for the pair. I went 1/2" boarder around the speaker for my size.  Measure them though as the size is a bit different than what's on the site.  
@tomic601 No problem, RV told me just give dealer a call to order. I'm still waiting for my Leica DISTO to arrive. BTW, where I should get test track?
@ctsooner Yeah, RV suggested 2inch thick but it seems 1.5" or 3" is more common, I able to find one 12x18 3" for only 76 online plus 40 shipping online, my local shop ask 180 for one 12x22 2".  
@zensview you can download Vandertones at Vandersteen website
burn a CD or play thru streamer
use caution
i also assume you have the Radio Shack Analog SPL meter ?
what amp are you using ?
need to verify input impedance to properly set the M5-HP crossover
2". rut roh...did I order the wrong thickness.  I better find out tonight and change if it's not too late.  wow. thanks.