Quality DAC/Streamer to go w/ SS Pass & Bryston separates?

Hi All,

(Very first question from me)...

I have been playing with upgrades to my system.

Currently have a recently added Pass Labs XP-20 preamp and a Bryston 4BSST2 power amp. This is all Solid State of course. I am using balanced Transparent cables. Speakers are Rega RS7 floor standers using Linn Silver cables. For now the speakers will stay but the reality is they might become a weak spot?

The front end needs to be changed, currently using a SONOS Port (upgraded from a Connect) and a Rega DAC. I am going to test replacing both with a late model Linn Majik DSM (combined streamer, DAC and amp) with the amp turned off. 
But I am exploring options for a better front source here? I am open to a separate Streamer and DAC or a combined box?

I listen to a wide variety of rock, blues, reggae, vocals. The room is all wood (fir floors and angled ceilings) in a large(ish) square shaped cabin setting. I stream Tidal and Qobuz and spin vinyl with a Rega P6 (w/ Ania MC and Rega Aria phono stage). 
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks!
photomax
This unit is on my radar. It may (or not) introduce a little warm tube sound to this system: TUBADOUR III SE Nonoversampling Tube DAC...
Innuos Zen Mk3 streamer into an MHDT Orchid tube DAC would give you excellent streaming with a little tube warmth from the DAC for under $4k.  I’d consider adding a Wired4Sound or Empirical Audio reclocker to improve performance a bit further.  Just one way to go.  Best of luck. 
^^ that is another option I am considering. Thanks!

I already own the Linn Majik DSM. I need to test this! It has preamp duty so I am uncertain how well it will play with Pass XP-20. But it might be great? 

I am curious about adding some level of warmth to this system though?