Quads - Just a couple of questions

I am considering replacing my long beloved Magge 1.6's with a new pair of Quads. (2805) Okay make that 3 questions.

1) How can I find my nearest dealer.
2) Can anyone tell me what to expect vis a vis my 1.6's (other than price)?
3) Power requirements / efficiency?
kinsekd
2 other great amps would be the older Julius Futterman OTL 1 amps and the David Berning 2101 modified with Teflon caps.

Thanks,
Duane
The ARC 110 Ref would be a super choice. I nearly walked that road along with a ARC SP 16L.Few dealers and limited choices led me to the Conrad Johnson CT5 preamp and the new CJ L70S power amp. The CJs will take a month or more to arrive...I am hoping it all turns out well.
NJoy
First of all, Quads ar not ineffecient. It is a myth. I run 988s with 75 wpc and have run them with 40 and 50. The 75 does produce an easier sound, but Quads are not meant for loud playing so don't worry about that. They will beat your Maggies hands down due to the time delay that helps them have more depth and honesty, in my opinion. As for equipment, I use all tube gear to run them and I suggest the same, but that is really personal choice. Every wire and cable will change the sound ... often a lot. Shunyata power cords on your equipment can also mean a lot. For whatever reason, Kimber Paladian power cords on the speakers do wonderfull things in terms of smoothness and liquidity. Finally, every poewr conditioner I tried changed the sound one way or another. I now use the Audience Adept Response, but they have to be tried to find what you like. I use all BAT equipment with mine, but that is my taste. Go here for a list of US dealers: http://www.iagamerica.com/quad/dealers.htm