QStab NSE CD Stabilizer/ Highly Recommended for Jay's/Avatar CD Transport!

Guys,

If you own a Jay’s or Avatar CD Transport, this new QStab NSE Stabilizer should be a required component! Adding a QStab NSE will lift an unwanted (damping) weight from your music, highlighting a realm of undiscovered information to include a natural/rich tonality, low level detail, deeper/wider sound stage, better layering, tighter image focus, disappearing of your Loudspeakers and off the chart musicality...

I listen to a lot of string instruments and Mike’s QStab has unleashed the beauty of their resonant and the emotional essence of these amazing instruments. There is no way I’m going back to the stock stabilizer and recommend highly that you get a QStab NSE for your Jay’s or Avatar as soon as possible!

Mike’s QStab NSE is designed and manufactured in Germany and the quality is superb.

Wig

NEW! QStab NSE Natural sound for your CD-Drive with Philips CDM4 - YouTube
HEADquarter Audio - Handmade Open Baffle Lautsprecher & mehr
128x128wig

Even so if Todd has contact with them either directly or through Jay's/Beatechnik he may have another contact method. 

Hey guys, 

QStab doesn't fit the Pro-Ject RS2T. One of our customers tried it but unfortunately, the Pro-Ject CDT cover will not be able to close fully due the the height of the QStab.

Hope this helps!

Alvin Chee

co-founder of Beatechnik.com

Re using the Qstab with the Project RS2 CD Box, to make mine fit, I sanded down the knob on the top, and then removed material from the bottom.  It now fits.  However, the magnet on the Qstab is so strong that when I remove it, I have to press down the CD to keep the CD mechanism from moving within the box.  The pull is so strong that I don’t use it.  But others here report they have been able to make it work for them with good effect.  Also, the maker (forget his name right now) reports he has developed a custom version for the Project (sadly, he didn’t offer to replace mine).

Any luck in getting a response from Mike/Headquarter audio regarding the Qstab for the Rs2? Have been trying to get in touch with him but have not being able to get a response through YT and have not been able to find an email address… anyone can provide it??? …