Qobuz vs Tidal

First off in the last 3 weeks, I have lost 90% of my vision so if there are mistakes please understand.  I am building my last house and will be moving in in late August.  I have ordered a fantastic two channel system, and I have a separate theater room.   The 2 channel system consists of Canary Audio Grand Reference Two Mono Amps, Canary C1800 Pre-amp, Lumin X1 Dac/Streamer, and an Inakustic 3500P power conditioner and Viking Accoustic Grande Voix horn speakers.  My theater room will include a 5.2.2 set up of Tekton Double impact in wall speakers.   My music source is a Lumin X-1 with a 4tb Synology NAS filled with over 10,000 titles.  In my last system I used Tidal to complement my digital library.  I am looking for either Qobuz or Tidal  for my new system.  I am looking for people who have both or have used both.  Which do you prefer and why?   If you have only used one please don't reply.  I need your help as I can no longer research the way I would like.  All your replies will be voice activated so that is how I am getting your information.  Ease of use will be critical due to my sight restrictions.  Thanks for your help.
willgolf
the sound difference i described pertains to non MQA Tidal feed vs Quboz Hi Res
dannad,
Thank you for the suggestions. Tidal keeps bombarding me with 4 months for free, so maybe I will sign up and try those tracks. Never been a fan of Spotify sound though, and I think that is beyond just u

In addition to sound differences, spent the entire weekend on Qobuz comparing the back-end application functionality, catalog, and playlists featured. IF you are are daily streamer, its worth researching more.

Qobuz is different from Tidal, in more ways than I had originally thought. I’d recommend looking at both on trial and give yourself time to figure out which one offers what you want for services, access, sound, content, and extended features.

I canceled Spotify Premium and Tidal HiFi today and subscribed to Qobuz to try it for a while primarily for the sound and differences in how content is arranged and presented, and see it more as a "preference" decision.   

As the OP, I appreciate all of your comments. Spotify is great to listen to music when you're taking a shower or working in the garage. I did like Tidal when I used it before but based on everyone's comments I think when I set up my new system in October I will go with Qobuz.  
re: Streaming Wars - 

In January & March this year, Qobuz seemed to fix a number of bugs and addressed service complaints, dropped pricing some, which allowed them to pull ahead some with audiophiles re/joining. 

Can't imagine Amazon will sit idle with evolution, and Spotify needs to get it in gear with Lossless and offer what they tried in Beta in 2017. Still think Spotify has the best UI and learning engine. If Amazon bought Spotify, they'd be capable of putting Tidal and Qobuz out of business.  

Three years from now, we'll look back about what "was" in 2020.  

After less than the 30 day trial period, I went with Qobuz over Tidal. SQ is excellent and I can trust nothing too gross is being done to it. Tidal and MQA are OK and I could live with it. 
I’m mostly streaming jazz and classical and Qobuz gives me access to more European, Eastern European and Scandinavian recordings than I ever knew existed.
I’m familiar with the National Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. Get signed up with your local branch for loads of free recorded books and magazines. Probably be talking to you.