Qln, Joseph Audio, Audiovector, Marten, or Canton...?

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. My amp is an NAD M10 with Dirac Live room correction, so bass response is adjustable to an extent.

For domestic tranquility they must be relatively compact with a wood finish. Floorstanders, not standmount. Budget of up to $15k-ish, but less is better.

My list consists of the following:

• Qln Prestige 3
  • Joseph Audio Perspective 2
  • Audiovector R3 Arrete
  • Marten Oscar Duo
  • Canton Reference 7K

Any and all impressions of these speakers, particularly any comparisons between them, are very much welcome. Thank you!

mrdseitzer

If you can find some Rockport Atria ii speakers used it would be well worth an audition. Good luck!

I have not seen or heard any of them.

Looking at all of them, glancing their specs, no more than that, I would pick the Canton Reference 7K

White, Black, Wood

Heard a pair of QLN 5’s, I was truly impressed. Haven’t had the opportunity to listen to the QLN 3’s.  The 5’s are my next purchase…

If disappearing speakers and a wide and deep soundstage are your 1st concerns, QLN FTW!

I have only heard JA Perspective 2 on your list.  I can't recall the electronics and cabling used but they sounded very nice.

I am a Thiel guy so they were definitely in that vein - clear, open, and utterly transparent.