Puzzle:Integrated. Vintage. Tube. Phono. Headphone

Are you able to name any units for me to research? I'm looking for tube integrated amps with a phono stage and headphone jack. Vintage or modern.

I like the flexibility of my Accuphase E 202 solid state integrated but now I'm looking to go back to tubes. This is for a phono only and headphones only system. I've found the McIntosh MA 230, a Scott 222C, What else you got for me?

Showing 1 response by czarivey

If you don't need to drive speakers, why not getting dedicated tube headphone amp(perhaps Consonance)?